Once a well-diversified portfolio strategy has been customized and implemented, we begin a multi-tiered review process to ensure that our clients’ portfolio continues to meet and achieve their objectives and goals. Our process will consistently answer questions such as:
- When can I retire?
- If I am retired, how much can I spend?
- What rate of return is necessary to achieve my spending goals?
- How much or how little risk do I have to take in order to meet my financial objectives?
- What impact will inflation and taxes have on my goals and objectives?
- Am I on target to meet my goals and objectives?
- How much do I need to save in order to meet my goals?
IMC continually monitors money managers to ensure they adhere to the philosophy and investment style for which they were selected. Ongoing due diligence of money managers in our program ensures consistency and goal attainment for our clients.
Our level of experience is extensive. Our combined experience is well over 100 years. Individually, our advisors have an average of 20+ years of experience advising clients in the financial industry. Everything IMC does is based upon developing and maintaining client trust.
IMC is completely independent; we have no obligation to offer proprietary strategies or money management systems allowing ourselves to align our interests with those of our clients. Our independence allows us to pursue any investment strategy or money manager that delivers superior results. We are loyal only to our clients’ needs and the strategies that enable our clients to meet their goals.